Registration for Elections

If you would like to vote, but have never registered to vote, it is a very simple procedure. You need to be at least 18 years old by the date of the next election, a citizen of the United States and a resident of the City of Gladwin.
You can register to vote at all Secretary of State branch offices, various state offices, the County Clerk’s office or the City Clerk’s office. If you cannot come in to one of these offices to register, please contact the City Clerk at (989) 426-9231, Extension 11. You may also complete the voter registration form and mail it into the Clerk’s office at 1000 West Cedar Avenue, Gladwin, Michigan 48624.
If you are already a registered voter, but have moved or had a name change, you will need to notify the City Clerk’s office about your change in registration. If you have any question about your voting status, you may also contact the City Clerk’s office.
The polling location for all City of Gladwin residents is the Community Building in the Gladwin City Park behind the Sheriff’s Department, 240 City Park Street.